Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and tech turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or https://penzu.com/p/ce9a537f online. So they do not require to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.